Preserve the bubbles in your champagne or sparkling wine with a champagne stopper. Made from stainless steel with an airtight silicone seal the fizz will be locked into your open bottle.
- Fits most champagne and sparkling wine bottles.
- To close: After the cork is removed, press the Champagne Stopper firmly over the opening, hooking the arms under the bottle’s lip. The stopper may lift slightly after it’s in place.
- To open: Press down on the centre of the stopper and lift the arms up.
- Store closed bottles upright—the Champagne Stopper isn’t leakproof.
- Wash before using for the first time; wipe with a damp cloth.
- Do not submerge in water.