Delivery timeframes can vary depending on location (current as 28/11/21):
|State||Aus Post eParcel - Standard||Aus Post eParcel - Express|
|ACT||2-4 business days||2-3 business days|
|NSW||2-4 business days||2-3 business days|
|VIC||6-8 business days||2-4 business days|
|QLD||3-5 business days||2-4 business days|
|SA||4-6 business days||2-3 business days|
|WA||5-8 business days||2-4 business days|
|NT||7-10 business days||3-5 business days|
|TAS||5-7 business days||2-4 business days|
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
- We will only deliver products ordered through the site to a location where we provide delivery services.
- You may obtain further information about our delivery timeframes by using the Aust Post Delivery Times Calculator and inputting 'Kirrawee NSW 2232' as the 'From' suburb.
- You agree to comply with certain delivery requirements specified below and such other requirements that we notify you when you place your order through the site.
- Goods will be delivered to the address specified in the order, as placed by you. It is your responsibility to ensure that the address details are correct. Failure to do so will result in your goods being delivered to an incorrect address, for which Alcoholder takes no responsibility for.
- If there is no one or no appropriate person at the Delivery Address to receive the order or, if you are required to be present at the time of delivery and you are not present at that time, then the courier may not deliver the product you have ordered. In this instance, we will endeavour to contact you or you may contact us to arrange for delivery at a different time, and we may charge you an additional Delivery Fee for that replacement delivery.
- You acknowledge and agree that any person at the Delivery Address who receives the product is authorised by you to receive your order.
- Payment is required in full before your order can be delivered to you.
- Alcoholder offers postage services via Australia Post as its standard delivery option. We reserve the right to change the shipping carrier, depending on stock availability, delivery location and total weight of order. In the event that there is no one available to sign for the goods at the destination, the package may either be returned to the nearest Aust Post outlet, or courier depot. Under this scenario, an attempted delivery card will be left at the premises. It is then the responsibility of the customer to follow the instructions on the attempted delivery card to arrange re-delivery or pick up the goods from the Post Office / Depot. If the consignment is returned to us, we reserve the right to charge a re-delivery fee.
- For orders, delivery usually takes 1-2 business days after the item has been despatched, however we cannot guarantee this time frame. The majority of orders are delivered within 1-3 business days. Orders must be placed prior to 2PM for same day dispatch.
DAMAGED PRODUCTS, RETURNS AND WARRANTY
- You must check any products delivered to you to determine if it is damaged. If a product is damaged on delivery, then you should refuse to take receipt of that product and notify us on email@example.com. If you notice damage to a product after delivery, or if it has been incorrectly shipped, you should notify us as soon as possibly. If so, you may return the product to us within 14 days of receipt, in accordance with this clause.
- Our Returns Policy is incorporated into these terms and conditions. You must provide us with the invoice we issued to you for your order to make a claim under this clause. If you fail to do so, then we may not provide you with a refund.
- For change of mind purchases, items must be returned to us within 100 days from date of purchase. Items must be in brand new unused/unopened condition in order to qualify for an exchange/refund.
- We will not refund the Delivery Fee where the products have been delivered to you, unless you are returning the product because it was damaged.
- If your purchase is damaged in transit we will send you a "no charge" replacement, freight free. You will need to return the damaged product (or fragments which demonstrate reasonable evidence of breakage) to us for assessment.
- If you return a product because it was defective on arrival but we find that the product is in full working condition or any defects or damage were caused after you took receipt of the , it will be returned to you. You will be invoiced a processing fee and any freight costs associated with the return. These invoiced amounts will be payable within 14 days of receipt of invoice.
- If the product is defective or incorrectly shipped (different to the one you ordered), upon receipt of the returned , we will offer you to select either a replacement or a refund by applying a credit against the payment method used for the original purchase issued for the original purchase price of the product and associated freight cost.
- A copy of the purchase invoice must be included with the returned product(s).
- You are responsible for all costs associated with return of the product to us and we will not pay or reimburse any associated costs, unless of course the item is faulty or damaged in transit, in which case we will cover the associated return postage costs provided that the freight is returned via the transport method as instructed by Gyrofish during the returns process. We recommend that products returned by post be sent by registered post or via trackable courier. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage occurring in transit. If a product is not returned to us in the original unopened packaging, it may be returned to you at your cost.
- Method of refund will be in the same format as payment was made.
- Products are covered by their respective manufacturers warranty. Please refer to the respective product manufacturers website. The customer is responsible for all transport costs associated with the return, processing and repair/replacement of defective products. End-user damage is not covered under these warranty terms.